Pila consultants is a client centered local firm with an international perspective and a truly unique consultancy concept focusing on organizational/Institutional Development and Human Resource Management.
Our preferred tools are competence mapping, development, and institutionalization. PILA utilizes a combination of hierarchical competence profiling and analysis, hierarchical task analysis and functional job analysis in order to map and develop competences in the sectors where PILA works.
Key areas covered
- Increasing efficiency through office and equipment retooling
- Promoting organisational services and products through psychology based advertising
- Selecting competent employees using psychometric tests
- Establishing research studies for human behavior at work
- Using assessment centers to select or train managers
- Introducing a motivation principle
Upcoming HR Events
Employer of the Year Awards 2011: A Call for Your Participation
Theme for 2011:
Talent Management to Improve Productivity in your Business
Employer of the Year Awards (EYA)
EYA is the brain child of the Federation of Uganda Employers
It started modestly but is now a household name on the corporate calendar. Read more..