Pila consultants is a client centered local firm with an international perspective and a truly unique consultancy concept focusing on organizational/Institutional Development and Human Resource Management.
Our preferred tools are competence mapping, development, and institutionalization. PILA utilizes a combination of hierarchical competence profiling and analysis, hierarchical task analysis and functional job analysis in order to map and develop competences in the sectors where PILA works.
Key areas covered
- Increasing efficiency through office and equipment retooling
- Promoting organisational services and products through psychology based advertising
- Selecting competent employees using psychometric tests
- Establishing research studies for human behavior at work
- Using assessment centers to select or train managers
- Administering Psychometric Tests
On Going Projects 2014
- Human Resource Audit: Uganda national Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
- Organization Review and Talent Management: Nsambya Hospital
- Job Analysis: Housing Finance Bank (HFB)
- Change Management: Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA)
- Joint Public Service Midterm Review: Office of the Prime Minister (OPM)
- Health Sector Communication Strategy: Ministry of Health (MOH. Read more..